There are three One Direction shows scheduled at Gillette Stadium for Thursday, Aug. 7, Friday, Aug. 8, and Saturday, Aug. 9. These shows are expected to draw crowds of more than 50,000 each night.
While a drop-off/pick-up zone has been established for ticketed patrons attending these shows, Gillette Stadium officials strongly recommend all minors are accompanied by a responsible adult during all stadium events. Please note the following policies and programs are in place to assist stadium patrons on event days:
- Guest services: Gillette Stadium has Guest Service booths located on the 100 – and 300-level concourses at midfield/50-yard line for all stadium events and an additional location in the W3 Putnam Club lobby for these three shows. The W3 location is accessible from outside the stadium and will be staffed by both guest services personnel and the Foxborough Police Department.
- Gillette Stadium hotline: If you need immediate assistance, please contact the stadium hotline at (508) 384-9205.
- CONDUCT: If you require anonymous assistance during the event for behavioral or conduct related matters, please send security operations a text message at (508) 928-3838 or text the word CONDUCT to 78247 followed by all the relevant details.
- Tag-A-Child program: Please consider using the stadium’s Tag-A-Child program and visit Guest Service booths inside the stadium to wristband your child with their seat location. In the event you are separated, this will allow public safety and stadium security to quickly identify your seat location.
- Drop-off/pick-up: Click here for parent drop-off/pick-up information.
- Strobe lights: Strobe lights are used extensively throughout the show.
- Poster policy: Posters of any size are allowed but they cannot have poles/sticks attached or contain profanity/inappropriate language. Be respectful to your neighbors, posters that block the view of others may be removed by security.
- Viewing: For the safety and enjoyment of all patrons standing on chairs and sitting on shoulders is strictly prohibited.
- Lost child area: Gillette Stadium will host a lost child meeting spot at the W3 entrance following the end of each show. Foxborough Police will be staffed at this location during this time.
Thank you for your attention to this matter and enjoy the show.
Gillette Stadium Customer Service Team