Patriots SecurityPlease click on the following links for more information:
- Ticket Policies
- Patron Screening
- Prohibited Items
- Acceptable Items
- Banner Policy
- Smoking Policy
- Medical Supplies or Dietary Considerations
- Fan Code of Conduct
- Security Assistance During an Event
- Lost & Found
- Letters of Disinvite
- Designated Driver Program
All guests, unless otherwise noted by a specific event, require a ticket to gain entry to the stadium.
All guests, including children, must consent to a search of their person and anything they are carrying.
Failure to consent to such search will result in denial of entry into the stadium.
Any item deemed inappropriate by stadium management will not be allowed into the stadium, including but not limited to:
- NEW: Bags of any kind except gallon sized clear freezer bags or NFL authorized clear bags measuring 12" x 12" x 6" and women's clutches not to exceed 7" x 4" x 2" (approximately the size of a hand). For more information on the newly implemented NFL Bag Policy and FAQ, please visit www.nfl.com/allclear
- Any type of portable chair or seat, other than those approved for persons with accessibility issues
- Camera cases, binocular cases, laptop bags, backpacks, duffel bags, purses, and any other type of carry item.
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Weapons of any kind [including knives]
- Food or beverages [unless the individual is in possession of a letter signed by Kelly Way, Director of Operations, TeamOps LLC]
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Coolers or containers, including cans and bottles
- Fireworks or pyrotechnics
- Animals, except service animals assisting those with disabilities
- Strollers or baby seats
- Folding and/or stand alone chairs
- Noisemakers, bullhorns or air horns
- Balloons or beach balls
- Seat Cushions
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by stadium management
No prohibited items will be accepted at the stadium gates for safekeeping. Please leave all prohibited items secured in your vehicle.
The following items may be allowed into the stadium subject to inspection:
Stadium management reserves the right to approve all banners.
Banners and flags may be prohibited due to space availability, banner or flag size, interference with other fans or message content.
Smoking is prohibited in Gillette Stadium. For Tufts Health Plan’s Ten Steps to Stop Smoking, click here. To learn about the health benefits of quitting smoking, click here.
Please submit an email at least 48 hours before an event requesting permission to bring in medical supplies or for special dietary needs to Kelly Way at email@example.com.
You will hear back within 48 hours of sending your email.
Patriots Fan Code of Conduct
If you require assistance during an event please send security operations an anonymous text at (508)928-3838 or text the word CONDUCT to 78247.
Stadium security believes all patrons should have a fun and safe visit to Gillette Stadium. Please make security aware of any and all issues so they can be solved in a timely and professional manner.
Any lost items that were turned in during an event may be found at the Guest Service booths located on the 100- and 300-level concourses midfield/ 50-yard line.
Items not claimed during or immediately following an event are brought to Security Command (508)384-9205.
Guests who abuse stadium policies may be subject to a letter of disinvite. For questions related to issued letters please contact Kelly Way at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here for information regarding the Fan Conduct Class.
Be a HERO, Be a Designated Driver at Gillette Stadium. Fans can pledge to stay sober and ensure a safe ride home for their friends and family. Visit the Patriots Designated Driver page to learn more about the program.